Monday, November 10, 2014

Scruffing Season

A recent post on buzzfeed grabbed my attention for two reasons.

Reason #1. It was a collection of photos featuring rather good looking men.


Photo c/o Beard Love on Pinterest

Reason #2. These rather good looking men were all exceptionally well groomed.


When I say well groomed, I mean Hair, Beard, Mustache.... ON POINT (or "On Fleek" as social media is trending). Needless to say I have always appreciated a well dressed fella with a bit of scruff and average [hair] do, but this new breed of perfectly kept Urban Lumberjack has me asking the question : Are men having a serious beauty moment?
The answer? Yes!
I have seen top knots that are more perfect than that of any ballerina. I have glanced at beards as soft as a baby's ... well, the little hair that a baby would have. So I would like to extend my gratitude to the gents of the tri-state area. Thank you for taking pride in your appearance and making it even easier for us ladies (and some blokes) to look at you.





To keep up your good grooming habits, check out some of the goods below!





VitaBeard Facial Hair Support
Beard Supply Driftwood Beard Oil
Jack Black Sleek Finish Texture Cream
Lush Zeste Hair Gelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment