Here are my daily essentials to keep my skin thirst-free and pretty throughout the snow season...
- Eos lip balm for sweet, soft and never chapped lips
- Marc Jacobs nail lacquer in "secret love" for a pretty plum manicure
- Caudalie hand and nail cream to keep hands hydrated and velvety soft ( and prevent those awful nail sores)
- Ole Henriksen "Truth Serum" brightens up any frost-bitten face with ingredients like Collagen and vitamin C
- Urban Decay "Naked 2" shadow palette has the best variety of versatile colours, from frosty golds to glimmering purples.