Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter essentials!!!

It's no big secret that winter can pack a dry, dulling punch to my skin. It can be a bit challenging to look and feel like a bombshell when I have cold-bitten cheeks right? The best way I can keep a warm glow throughout the bitter months, from my fingers to my face is by hydrating and maintaining! 

Here are my daily essentials to keep my skin thirst-free and pretty throughout the snow season...

- Eos lip balm for sweet, soft and never chapped lips
- Marc Jacobs nail lacquer in "secret love" for a pretty plum manicure
- Caudalie hand and nail cream to keep hands hydrated and velvety soft ( and prevent those awful nail sores)
- Ole Henriksen "Truth Serum" brightens up any frost-bitten face with ingredients like Collagen and vitamin C
- Urban Decay "Naked 2" shadow palette has the best variety of versatile colours, from frosty golds to glimmering purples.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment