Thursday, February 23, 2012

Points of Interest


Round Glasses- H&M

So I was in the city today for work (I intern at Maxim), and what a GORGEOUS day.... It was perfect!
My job is located on Madison ave (AMAZING) and so afterwards I just decided to stroll along Madison and make my way over to 5th ave. If your not familiar with 5th, then let me elucidate for you... 5th Avenue is that magical street in NY where designers set up shop and create pleasant window displays for your viewing pleasure (because everything is so expensive!) Naturally, I window shopped, ducking in and out of Versace, Zara, UO, CARTIER!!! Dare to dream

I did get sunglasses from H&M though :)

Peter Pan Collard shirt-Zara

Jeffrey Campbell Studded Lita Boot-UO
Shoe Heaven-UO

4 comments:

  1. love the jeffrey campbell boots!
    check out my blog!
    and you can follow or leave a comment if you like it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Love those studded boots! Follow me if you'd like. :]
    <3 Daisy

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete